Expedited Dispossessory Answer Form

You MUST have a C2C dispossessory to file an answer through this form.

Enter your case number and click the ‘Get Case Info’ button.

The Service Date, Answer Date and Plaintiff Name will be retrieved. If the Service Date and Answer Date are not retrieved, please fill them in.

**This Answer is not valid until you have signed and submitted this form.**

Select a county.
(Courthouse use only)
Invalid case number! An answer has already been submitted for this case number through dispoanswer.com
If you need to file another answer, please file it at the address listed in your summons.


You will receive your court date information to the email address provided.

ANSWER (Please check a box for windows to open)
Please check the boxes that apply.

This Answer is not valid until you have signed and submitted this form.

COUNTERCLAIM (Please check a box for windows to open)
Please check the boxes that apply.
My landlord owes me $
For the following:
My landlord failed to repair my property. Due to this failure, its value has been reduced by $
each month for
Since my landlord failed to make requested repairs, I made these repairs that cost $
My landlord’s failure to repair resulted in damages of $
to my person/property.





By affixing this electronic verification, oath, or affidavit to the pleading(s) submitted to the court and attaching my electronic signature hereon, I do hereby swear or affirm that the statements set forth in each of the above pleading(s) are true and correct.

I understand that I should receive my trial information by email. This trial information is generally sent within 48 business hours of submitting your answer. I further understand that circumstances may cause my email to be lost. I understand that it is my responsibility to obtain the court date in this proceeding from the court. This information may also be available at Connect2Court.com. If I do not receive notice of a trial date and I have answered within the 7 days allowed by law, I will contact Connect2Court or check the courts website in the County where I filed my answer (the County’s website can be found on the CHECK CASE STATUS page at Connect2Court.com). I also understand that I am not entitled to a refund.

You will now be taken to the payment screen.

I understand that this answer is not valid until payment is successfully submitted. I further understand that the answer will not be submitted to the court until such payment is made.

Late Answer.

This answer will be marked late by the Court if you are answering outside of the 7 days you had to answer by. You will not receive a court date if this answer is marked late. Do you wish to continue?